Duncan Dynamics Gymnastics has a number of types of classes for children.
* Recreational – a badge based, skill development program for Canadian gymnastics clubs. This is where almost all children start in gymnastics.
* Interclub – for those athletes who wish to compete with a NO pressure, “try your best” and Have Fun atmosphere. *Tryout required*
* Pre-Competitive – for those athletes who show the interest and ability to potentially train in a competitive manner. *Tryout required*
* Pre-Team – for those athletes who are ready to complete their first set of competitions as a stepping stone to a Competitive Team. *Tryout required*
* Competitive – Competitive gymnastics is a combination of art and strength, coupled with highly technical skills. Women’s artistic gymnastics is a very demanding sport and requires a great deal of ongoing preparation. *Head coach approval only*