Standard Birthday Party
Floor Time + Party Room
Coach led gymnastics floor time
45 min parent led party room time
Price includes Birthday Child + 9 friends
Max 18 participants
Based on Floor Time
1 hour – $130
1.25 hr – $155
1.5 hr – $180
1.75 hr – $205
2 hrs – $230
additional participants - $10 each
Gym Only Party
Floor Time Only
Coach led gymnastics floor time only
You choose the duration
Price includes Birthday child + 9 friends
Maximum 18 participants
Gym Only Prices
Based on floor time:
1.25 hr - $125
1.5 hr - $150
1.75 hr - $175
2 hr - $200
additional participants - $10 each
Booking at least 1 Month Ahead!
Saturdays & Sundays only
Please contact our office to arrange your booking – 250-746-0193
Everyone can participate! Even the Adults! Tons of FUN for everyone. We provide all the supervision, even for the adults!
- Party room with tables, chairs and table coverings – Pick your color
- Fridge & microwave upon request
- The final clean-up – we sweep the floor, wipe down the tables & chairs
- Free electronic party invitations upon request
- Names & ages of participants
- Food, drinks and cake
- Presents and goody bags
- The super special birthday child!
Plates, cups, napkins and cutlery are available for just $10 – we will match your colour choice
Booking Your Party:
- You can book your party by call us at 250-746-0193
- Payment is due in full within 5 days of booking to guarantee your spot.
- Please request your booking at least 1 week prior as our bookings are based on availability and we require time to assign coaches.
*A Party participant is defined as anyone going on the equipment or in the foam pits. Anyone can participate in our parties; however, they must be listed on the party paperwork in order to have insurance activated.
Credit card over the phone.
Cash, cheque or credit card in the office
- 14 days notice is required for cancellations without penalty & full refund
- Less than 14 days notice: Cancellation fee of $25 will be applied and the balance paid refunded
- Less than 7 days notice: No refund available (unless we can re-book your time)
What to wear: All participants may wear a bodysuit or tight t-shirt and shorts. Long hair must be tied back for vision and safety. No runners, shoes or socks on the gymnastics floors.
Please be on time for your party: We cannot extend your party time as there will be another party booked after yours.
Children: Children must stay with the coach. Children choosing to not participate and/or stay with the coach must stay inside the party room. NO wandering is permitted.
All party participants are expected to follow the basic rules of DDGC and the direction of the coach. Participants not following the instructions will be given one warning and then they will be asked to sit in the party room.
Children under four must be accompanied by a parent. 2:1 ratio
An adult assisting a child on the equipment = Free
An adult going on equipment or in the foam pits = Party Participant.
If an adult comes out of the party room, they may not go on the equipment – to do so, they MUST sign a waiver and pay as a participant.
Parents signed in on the waiver will be given one warning about going on equipment. After one warning, they will be added to the party list and be charged accordingly.
Any adult deemed to be under the influence of alcohol will be asked to vacate the premises immediately. They may watch from the foyer; however, they will not be allowed in the gym or in the party room.
Party Room Time:
- Once in the party room, children are not allowed back in the gym.
- Party parent is responsible for keeping children inside the party room at all times.
- Party must vacate in a timely manner so we can prepare for the next booking
NOTE: Parties are NOT private gym bookings. There may be other classes/groups in the gym during a party
Insurance Coverage – Birthday parties
Birthday party participants who are not already club members, are considered to be one-time visitors. Only liability insurance (not accident insurance) is provided for the one-time visitors at a birthday party. Full Gymnastics BC coverage is provided to any registered club member who attends a birthday party. Visitors and their parents should be properly informed of this. The Party Parent is responsible for informing the participant parents of this policy.